the blog

Friday, February 10, 2006

You really know how to hurt,
Your words cut me to shreds;
like swords and knives,
and thin razor blades.

posted by hidster at 5:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • "SHE SUCKS LAH PLS."Why, thank you. I know I suck....
  • amusing, boffo, comical, convivial, crack up, ente...
  • NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO GO OUT WITH YUSSY LINA. LEST...
  • My one and only tuition teacher is calling me Rul....
  • Hello.On a normal Tuesday at 1600, we would be out...
  • Hello.On a normal Tuesday at 1600, we would be out...
  • Note: Read bottom up.This makes me happy. ;D I'm h...
  • This year has been the worst birthday (grandpa wen...
  • i watched king kong on Wednesday. the setting was ...
  • I GOT A PHONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY from my aunt! =]Its ...

Powered by Blogger